Windows 10: Wallpaper across all monitors
You've finally found a nice, high-resolution photo for your PC, but as a wallpaper it doesn't span across all monitors. Every single screen shows the wallpaper completely, instead of showing only a part of the whole picture..
... By Markus Fleschutz 📅 October 5, 2019
As a workaround, do the following on Windows 10:
- go to the Settings of Windows 10 (e.g. via Windows key + I).
- select Personalization (background, lock screen, colors).
- under Select customization, select the "Stretch" option.
You only need to make this adjustment once. Now select the background image as usual:
- using File Explorer, go to the folder where the image file is located.
- right-click** on the image file to open the context menu and select Set as desktop background.
Now the selected background image will span across all monitors.